- CURTAIN WALL SYSTEM
- SPECIAL SOLUTIONS
- VENTILATED FACADE SYSTEM
- System ALT150 of hidden fastening of natural stone
- System of ALT150 fastening of aluminium composite panels
- System of ALT150 hidden fastening of ceramic granite
- System of ALT150 visible and hidden fastening of sheet materials (fiber cement panels, HPL panels)
- System of ALT150 Visible fastening of ceramic tile
- WINDOWS AND DOORS
Fastening system of the sheet materials installated on ventilated facades is simple with a visible and hidden fixing. The result is an innovative design that guarantees optimal fixation. System of ALT150 is a simple, light and easy to install. Each and every one of the elements that makes up this system is made with the highest quality materials. The main characteristics of sheet materials:
Stain resistant/ Weather resistant/ Impact resistant/ Bacterial and fungal resistance/ Light/ Low maintenance/ Fire resistant/ Waterproof
System ALT150 of Ventilated Facade is an exterior closing system that allows laying of sheet materials separated from thermal insulation with a help of a supporting structure. This separation allows an easy going of air between the sheet material and the facade, which achieves optimal acoustic and thermal insulation as well as effective protection against atmospheric agents.
Advantages of ALT150 System for ventilated facade :
- Save up to 30% of electricity consumption.
- It offers excellent acoustic and thermal insulation.
- Sustainability and energy efficiency.
- Reduces installation times.
- Maintenance time is reduced. It is easier to unpin a part from a bracket than to tear it off a wall. On ventilated facades the pieces are fitted using hooks or staples and not gripping materials or adhesives.
- The joints between the pieces that make up the exterior façade reduce the problems derived from expansion.
- It improves a stability of the building and its useful life by reducing the expansions and contractions suffered by the materials.
- It reduces the insulation needs in the interior achieving a greater useful surface of the house since these interior systems may require a greater thickness.
- Aesthetic benefits since they allow the use of design and a greater range of materials and colors.